RADIOFREQUENCY – The skin tightening
Radiofrequency heats the tissue of the skin internally via the energy coming from its high frequency current.
Radiofrequency (RF) is today the technique that cannot be ignored for significant non-surgical skin tightening.
The temperature of the skin is controlled and limited to 42 ° C for a perfect security.
Thanks to this localized temperature increase there are 2 principal actions on the fibroblasts:
- Collagen fibers contract, the deepest layers of the epidermis are reshaped.
- Increase of new collagen deposits restores the skins softness and tonicity over the weeks.
- In addition, the localized heating produced hyperemia, resulting in an immediate and significant hydration of the superficial layers of the skin.
- This amount of water supplied in a surface participates in the effect of “repulping” of the skin and will amplify the effects of ultrasound. The tri/bipolar technique guarantee excellent distribution of energy.
Cette quantité d’eau apportée en surface participe à l’effet de « repulpage » de la peau et va amplifier les effets des ultrasons. La technique tripolaire garantie une excellente répartition de l’énergie.
One of their roles is the renewal of collagen and protein of elastic fibers that provide filling and support functions of the skin.
• The contraction of existing collagen chains
• The revival of fibroblast metabolism creating new fibers and accelerating this process.